× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

unban request Max. / Josef Stalin / OFICER NKVD 1939

8 years 10 months ago #19 by NL
Kure: example:a man rapes a woman and kills a family. This same man is a top football player who scores for the national team and wins the world cup. That man is still a rapist and a killer...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #20 by Nikita
Maybe we've to open a specific topic...

Well Kure, yes, the Red Army suffered a lot. Yes, the Red Army saved Stalingrad and, doing so, saved the Russian country, lot of people and also a world situation which could have turned dramatic if Hitler's plan succeed, puting his hand on Bakou and the Middle-East oil fields *, coming from the north with the 6th army and from the south with the forces of Rommel's Afrikacorps. And yes, the Red Army is, among the Allies, a winner of the struggle against nazism. This is undiscussable.

I don't think that history is written by winners, i personally think that history is what people do. Ok, Stalin whas the leader of the Red Army, as you say. But it was exactly the same as for Hitler, ie a politic leading by a one-man power. If we speak about leading an army, the real leaders of the army there were people as Rokossovsky, Vassilievski, Koniev, Joukov. But the point here is not what Red Army did, the point is what Stalin did and, about that, this is also what he did and this is why we can say that Stalin was a bloody tyrant and that we don't want to see players bearing his name on our servers.
:mm1:

* Sorry for this digression, just a personal note : Speaking about that specific point of oil, we have to remember that oil was a critical factor all along the war, for all the belligerents. Just remember that Rommel's Africakorps often suffered lack of gasoline and couldn't proceed to all Rommel's plans, fortunately for the Allies. Same problem of gasoline was during the Battle of the Bulges, where German panzers had enough gazoline for only a couple of days. Also remember the US Air Force raids on the Romanian refinery of Ploesti, or the attempt of destruction by the U-Boot of the refinery on Aruba, the largest in the world at the time ... :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 9 months ago #21 by Max.
100% is me. 2 weeks i dont play in this game, and now,when i repair my old pc i test game and im really glad, game works fine. What bad in my nick? NKVD held in the cities of defense and a lot of stuffs. In my city also. And this is answer why im use this nick

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #22 by NL

Max. wrote: 100% is me. 2 weeks i dont play in this game, and now,when i repair my old pc i test game and im really glad, game works fine. What bad in my nick? NKVD held in the cities of defense and a lot of stuffs. In my city also. And this is answer why im use this nick

BAN NOTE

First of all: you don't understand what " for admins only please" means? You already have your unban request topic so I (again...) moved your post there.
This is the last time I will explain myself, the reason I don't like you name is because:

The NKVD conducted mass extrajudicial executions, ran the Gulag system of forced labor camps and suppressed underground resistance, and was also responsible for mass deportations of entire nationalities and Kulaks to unpopulated regions of the country.

You seem to have a very bad taste in choosing nicknames. Again we have some rules on the servers, which was explained to you before:

Rules on our servers
as player

No Glitching (example)
No Cheating
No Spam (example)
Spoken language is english
Always play as a team! No lone wolfs desired!
No Insulting
No Teamkilling
No Injuring team members / NPC's (non-player characters)
NEW! No player names allowed which are referring to war criminals
Respect admins and their decisions
Pings are allowed up to 200

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses

8 years 9 months ago #23 by Serkses
Of course NKVD was great... They was helpig everyone... And they kiled 21 000 polish officers in Katyn... Its real information. So they was very good... Stalin was good too... :grumpy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 9 months ago #24 by Max.
Ok new point in rules...If I could not find my topic that does not mean I'm stupid or blind, he has not yet established. I chose this nickname only positive intentions. Its Point of view

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)