× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

unban request Max. / Josef Stalin / OFICER NKVD 1939

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #25 by NL

Max. wrote: Ok new point in rules...If I could not find my topic that does not mean I'm stupid or blind, he has not yet established. I chose this nickname only positive intentions. Its Point of view

You were also not blind when last time Maquisard and myself gave you warnings in the game.
Using for the second time a nickname that could be interpreted as controversial is to say the least not very smart, maybe even stupid...

You have a right to your point of view, but as I explained before your point of view is of no importance. Only thing important is how RpR makes its rules. You are a guest on our servers, A GUEST. RpR servers are running so people can play HD2, it is NOT a platform for political ideas or worshiping of (war-) criminals.
You don't have to agree with this, it's just how we want it.

Now, because you clearly have not learned anything from your previous experience and don't seem to have learned from this one you will stay banned for at least a week. If I forget to unban you next wednesday let me know and MAYBE I will unban you. You must understand that this is strike 2, strike 3 and you are banned forever. Just use a normal name and not something with controversial war or criminal references.

One word of warning, you clearly have a dynamic IP, if I see you play before next wednesday I will ban your complete IP range and it will be permanent...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Serkses, Maki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #26 by Nikita
Pffff .... Again with that ?

C'mon, Max, i'm sure that you have plenty of choice here for a good nickname. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

8 years 9 months ago #27 by Max.
Calm down, for the administrator you behave dramatically even very, I do not care you unban me or not, or i must say PLEASE or SORRY ? No
1 word about IP's i dont use dynamical IP (only 2 IP's) i have 2 places were i live
And try to be positive

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #28 by jacobston
I'd imagine it is getting a bit tough for the admins to "be positive" with your behavior. This is, what, the third time RpR has had problems with you on their servers? And iirc the first involved you losing your admin privileges.

There comes a time when a gentle slap on the hand is no longer enough for poor behavior. You know the rules here by this point, follow them or go somewhere else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 9 months ago #29 by NL

Max. wrote: Calm down, for the administrator you behave dramatically even very, I do not care you unban me or not, or i must say PLEASE or SORRY ? No
1 word about IP's i dont use dynamical IP (only 2 IP's) i have 2 places were i live
And try to be positive

Well you can be sure this response dramatically reduced your chances of getting unbanned...so for now I will reban your other IP too. You figure out what it takes to get unbanned again, but hey, what do you, or we for that matter, care?

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #30 by NL

jacobston wrote: I'd imagine it is getting a bit tough for the admins to "be positive" with your behavior. This is, what, the third time RpR has had problems with you on their servers? And iirc the first involved you losing your admin privileges.

There comes a time when a gentle slap on the hand is no longer enough for poor behavior. You know the rules here by this point, follow them or go somewhere else.

Well it's not only that...
He is actually constantly undermining RpR, when he was a member, as admin and now as a player. He always tends to discuss our rules, banning policy and so on (speaking russian on servers). I have send him some personal messages in the past too. About encouraging players to reconnect after death to realism, glitching and using bad language to other players.

Come to think about it, Max is coming real close to also a complete forum ban. The only reason I have this patience with him is because he was once a member but I start to think he doesn't deserve that consideration any longer...any other player I would have banned completely a long time ago. Not that he appreciates that of course...

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)