× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

unban request Max. / Josef Stalin / OFICER NKVD 1939

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #43 by Nikita
Okay, so let's do it as it :mm1:

Well, for my part, i would have banned Max for the full summer, so he can have time for ... reflexion ... :mm1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #44 by NL

Nikita wrote: Okay, so let's do it as it :mm1:

Well, for my part, i would have banned Max for the full summer, so he can have time for ... reflexion ... :mm1:

Yeah I considered that but this way he has been banned for about a month. He now either learned his lesson or not, I don't think it will make much difference if the ban is 1 or 3 months. Maybe I want him to fuck up again ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #45 by Nikita
Well, i hope that Max will realize that he's now at the crossroads and that the choice belongs to him ... :mm1:

Edit : Well NL, i said that because temporary ban is also designed to provocate a kind of "frustration" for the player who cannot play, so during summer, it's much time for enjoying good weather than spending time to play between four walls you see ...
:mm1:

8 years 8 months ago #46 by NL
Like I promised I unbanned Max today.

Max I just want to repeat this:

If you come into trouble with us again the ban will be permanent, so this is really a last chance.
So nu rules breaking - =RpR= RULES - no undermining RpR and all the other things that got you in trouble before. Just play fair and be nice.

Enjoy our servers and the game!

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki

8 years 8 months ago #47 by Nikita
Things are clear.

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)