× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unveiling of the rageouts

7 years 10 months ago #37 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
Yes, I don't know why he chose that metaphor :lol:

I wish you all the best on our servers and I hope you don't have trouble, but if
you do, remember to keep your head on your shoulders.

Have a lovely week, Swinm :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: swinm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #38 by swinm
Replied by swinm on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
thank you, guys

Edit: I'm still banned with a reason of using tables

7 years 10 months ago #39 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts

hard_ujra wrote: 'I will be on you like a fly on a pile of crap' - this does not leave me too long leash anyways :(

Exactly, you are on a very short leash.
I have de-activated all existing bans for you, should be able to play now.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #40 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
I am not surprised at all that Swinm deserves a permanent ban again after his general pardon a month ago, I knew it would be a matter of time. Assholes like him will always show their true colors, they can't help themselves. I gave him many chances to get a good idea about his general behavior but today's team kill ended my patience.

So I would like to have the complete ISP ban effective as soon as possible...

As I promised I kept a close eye on him and the compilation below is just what I have seen when on the servers and bothered to record, I have seen more of the same but not always kept a record (sometimes I also just want to play).

As you can clearly see he is still showing disruptive behavior, being a hypocrite, trying to team kill, well in general: not following our rules or showing "friendly behavior". Also he did not honor the agreement we made with him and he agreed to: Swinm 2nd chance agreement

Things he is guilty off (again):

-Killing or shooting at NPC's (mission critical).
-Racist remarks.
-Shooting at players without killing, constantly.
-Constantly starting votes for nextmap before mission is complete or wanting to cut missions short.
-Has been warned (again) on the servers and on the forum that he was walking already on the edge, keeps showing same behavior.
-Always screwing around, especially at end of mission sometimes failing it (logging off with docs or bugging the mission) and wasting everyone's time by being very slow or afk.
-Always lone wolf and rushing changing mission dynamics (and dying constantly like a noob)
-Being hypocrite, getting shot by another player, which he does himself all the time, revenge shooting and calling other teamkiller and not reporting on the forum. Setting players up to have "on screen" a team kill, I guess so he can "report" it in his bi-weekly screenshot report (in which you see him make TK's himself).
-Trying to kill players by running a car at them and get out himself at last moment, trying to use car momentum to kill you. (last clip from today when I decided it was enough)

I apologize for the quality, I can only upload 500 MB to Vimeo per week so I had to make sure it was smaller than that. I also apologize for using the word noob and jesus on our servers, frustration also sometimes gets the better of me...

From his own report: http://kephost.com/images/2016/07/13/tk2.jpg

Getting warned by me on the server about his behavior, a day or so later I also warned him in the shoutbox on the forum:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Maki, ShayoX, Femto

7 years 9 months ago #41 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
Lol, NL that video is golden :P :rofl: good job :gj:
This is a tutorial "How to get banned and make everyone consider you as an idiot", 8)
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

7 years 9 months ago #42 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
I realized this problem with swinm. He CANNOT play game like a normal player. For him "Fun" is about disrupting the game. Doing weird and strange things that includes team killing. And he's a compulsive. He can't change this behavior.

His style of playing is not to finish mission. But having "fun". And i already mentioned about his definition of fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)