× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unveiling of the rageouts

7 years 9 months ago #7 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
All Sins are atonable. Except compulsive Team killing. Once a Team Killer, always a Team killer.

Hey Swinm, you should have started your unban request like this....

"Dear friends, its been 2 years. Now i have really changed. Give me one more chance........."

Instead you are again whining and complaining and accusing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts

snakeplissken wrote: All Sins are atonable. Except compulsive Team killing. Once a Team Killer, always a Team killer.

Hey Swinm, you should have started your unban request like this....

"Dear friends, its been 2 years. Now i have really changed. Give me one more chance........."

Instead you are again whining and complaining and accusing.

Well hang on, we are discussing this privately (so in the clan, not something you can see).

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 9 months ago #9 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
I am waiting for a general response from everyone to make a final response to Swimn.
Please wait a day or two.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

7 years 9 months ago #10 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
This player is already using 8 different profiles or maybe more. I don't know how you can keep all his 8 alter egos/personalities in control. He may behave good with one profile ID. Then he break rules with other profile IDs. And he got unlimited IPs. So how can rules be enforced on compulsive rule breaker like him?

7 years 9 months ago #11 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
@Snake, because we can always see his ISP, only a few players use this ISP so it is a good hint about who we are dealing with, profile does not really matter.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 9 months ago #12 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Pointless Stuff
Ummmm... You said you changed ! But the next day... you start solo hunting , deliberately shooting teammates, random arguments, practicing vulgar language ... sticking with the same accusing behavior on forums

When i joined this clan I read almost all forum threads about notorious players

For me, giving you a 7th chance or any number of chances is hopeless ... Better not going again the same cycle over and over again...

And yeah man ... don't expect us to be flexible with you like we do sometimes on other players ( it's been 2 years now)

I don't wish for Jo or any other admin taking trouble banning you and then arguing the same thing !

Sorry

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."

• 43 birthday is in 1 day (57)