× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unveiling of the rageouts

7 years 9 months ago #43 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
Lol there's a compilation :D
When I played in dm or Occ I didn't know that he was such a bad guy. It seems that he has nothing else to do in his life that spend his afternoons ruin the game to other players. I really can't realize what's the fun on shooting hostages or teammates. This means that he doesn't respect anyone. You forgave him several times and he committs the same mistakes everytime. I remember that his nick was Swinm God of K98. We can definitely say that he's Swinm God of Morons.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL, ShayoX, Femto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #44 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
So, i hope lads that this is definitely the end of Swinm story and not an épisode more because, personnaly, i'm really bored about Swinm's adventures at =RpR= serie, Dallas is a joke nearby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, NL, Feldmarshal, ShayoX, Femto

7 years 9 months ago #45 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts

Nikita wrote: So, i hope lads that this is definitely the end of Swinm story and not an épisode more because, personnaly, i'm really bored about Swinm's adventures at =RpR= serie, Dallas is a joke nearby.

Well, it does make for a good soap. It's was quite entertaining to see Swinm play, join incognito expecting him to do something against the rules and almost never getting disappointed ;)
After I warned him on the forum I actually saw him play normal for a few days, but he just can't keep it up...like Plissken said, he is a compulsory asshole, he probably kills small animals too...lol (that was a joke)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Feldmarshal

7 years 9 months ago #46 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
As I said

In my opinion this will give nothing

and I had right. Like Nik I have hope that's end of his story and we will not have to see him again on our site and servers :sylvester:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

7 years 9 months ago #47 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts

Feldmarshal wrote: As I said

In my opinion this will give nothing

and I had right. Like Nik I have hope that's end of his story and we will not have to see him again on our site and servers :sylvester:

Maybe we will give him the chance to make more of an ass out of himself by reacting to his new ban and bitching about me before we also ban his forum account...just for laughs :P

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 9 months ago #48 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
So, thanks to all admins and players whose reports and actions made this possible. =RpR= admins where patients (perhaps too much sometimes imho) but every joke must end at à moment.

Play fair and have fun.

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)