Remote Server Control (RSC)

6 years 7 months ago - 4 months 1 week ago #1 by betteryouthanme
Remote Server Control (RSC) was created by betteryouthanme
Discussion thread about Remote Server Control (RSC)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
Yea, making a similitude with Big Brother is easy enough but remember that, in the George Orwell's book :

- Big Brother is the chief of a totalitarian state : I don't think it's the case at =RpR= with RSC

- People never can talk to Big Brother : I don't think it's the case at =RpR= with RSC

- Big Brother is anywhere, always, even in your home, even when you sleep, whether you like it or not : I don't think it's the case at =RpR= with RSC

- Big Brother means an attempt to fundamental liberties and private life : I don't think it's the case at =RpR= with RSC

Of course, nothing is perfect and mistakes can be made ​​but a decision of ban can be challenged if it turns out that it was not justified. I'm telling you this because i truly believe it and i say it freely on my own behalf, you know well that i'm not even a clan member and, if one day i had to realize that i was wrong about this, you will not see me anymore participating in that stuff, as same as if one day = RpR = staff had to realize that he was wrong about me. At =RpR=, RSC is not used to settle personal scores between people, RSC is used to protect fair players against bad players. This power exist to avoid that =RpR= servers becomes a fucking jungle where the only rule is the law of the strongest. This power is not in a single person's hands, this power is shared between several admins and it can be questioned at any time.

The contrary of a totalitarian power, indeed... :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme, snowman, NL

6 years 7 months ago #3 by JonnySniper
Replied by JonnySniper on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
i like RSC :D

6 years 7 months ago #4 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
me too. Each and every bug :666: ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

6 years 7 months ago #5 by JonnySniper
Replied by JonnySniper on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
hey steff :)
wenns probleme gibt kannste ja mal nen bugreport machen, dann kann ich wenn ich zeit hab mal nen fix machen :)

6 years 7 months ago #6 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
Hi Jonny

If you need help with the bugs, let me know on Skype :embarassed:

"Walk through all fear no matter what."