Remote Server Control (RSC)

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #73 by JonnySniper
Replied by JonnySniper on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)

NL wrote:

JonnySniper wrote:

Feldmarshal wrote: Hey,Jonny I have question. It's possible to add optnion for time banning in RSC ?

i Think its better specially for RpR in this big community to talk about the ban time with the other admins like before.
!

Well it would actually be nice to be able to put a timer on a ban, like in days, minimum 1 day, max maybe 100 or something and "permanent".
If RpR would want to used timed bans it would save a lot of administration and errors. A message in the server saying how many days of the ban are left would also be cool and it should be possible to see it in RSC.

Just free thinking here and hope it's not too much to ask or even if there is support for this idea in RpR.
In the forum we could have a discussion about which rule breaking would get what timed ban penalty.
Is it technically even possible Jonny?

ok i will take a look

PS:
this is the reason iam careful with changes like this one :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #74 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
Ok Jonny thanks, please let us know if it is possible and in what form. I will start a discussion on the forum around that time.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #75 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
if that is to realize, the server time and date should be displayed in RSC as well ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 11 months ago #76 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
Ah, the old good RSC...how many good memories about RSC. How many cheaters were blocked with it...I banned whole cities with the IP range ban :D

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 11 months ago #77 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
PS: obviously I'm kidding :P

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 10 months ago #78 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Remote Server Control (RSC)
why there are always 9/10 users online if i connect to RSC? Is that only for me or a new bug?

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)