CMP (Coop Map Package)

8 years 11 months ago #43 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic CMP (Coop Map Package)

betteryouthanme wrote: Guess i will remove Sygurd and instead add "rescue the pilot" objective.
Can you kill the sniper or didn't i fix it?

Steff,day version work fine - all objectives can be complete. But in night version, how wrote snow - sniper and Sygurd are bugged. We did hell there and Sygurd told us "fine, they don't know that we are here" and after this we go to the swamp,Sygurd fall back and mission failed - Sygurd was killed. :undecided:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #44 by NL
Replied by NL on topic CMP (Coop Map Package)
AC1-ext. day is still often bugged for me.
Today tanks were not rendering well and I could not place sticky.
A few days ago I heard the tank sound all over the map.
On some other occasions when Sygurd was leading me through the swamp on the way back he drowned in the swamp.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 6 months ago #45 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic CMP (Coop Map Package)
I have one suggestion for new cmp, can the enemy tanks models be replaced with ones that Ted made (with slower turning turrets) ?
I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who hates those quick turning cannons.
Sherman doesnt need to be slower because it still have disadvantage of light armor.

The one who hesitates is lost !

8 years 6 months ago #46 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic CMP (Coop Map Package)
I really like the idea. You would have to edit each actors.bin, because it makes no sense to replace the tank models generally (would be no fun for other game styles).

I can imagine it for the original Sabre co-op missions to put in the other tank models with slower turret rotation speed:

Co_Libye2
Co_Libye2B could be changed too
Co_Libye3
Co_Sicliy1
Co_Sicliy2

These mods from me are already with that tank models:
Ard1_Tanks (also has more tank ammo than the original)
Sic2 Boom2 which could replace the old version Sic2 Boom
Li3 Littorio
Normandy2_Firefly

A Sherman with realistic rotation speed can be quite a challenge, on Ard1_Tanks the winter Sherman model needs 15 seconds for a full rotation like the real Sherman.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #47 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic CMP (Coop Map Package)
Then it means file actors.bin of all original coop missions must be added to cmp, but original missions doesnt need that really, some modded missions need realistic tanks more.

Panther tank has a modded version?

I know how to change rotation speed, up/down angle of cannon and machinegun and left/right angle for machinegun but when i rename all 5 model files and use it as a model for panther in actors.bin the game will crash. :undecided:

The one who hesitates is lost !

8 years 6 months ago #48 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic CMP (Coop Map Package)
modding original missions like Co_Libye2 might cause problems when someone without any mods joins. I was thinking in the meantime to make parallel versions named Libye2_TR or so with the slower rotating turrets.

I made no other version of the Panther yet, maybe this extracted model is bugged. AFAIK the time for a full rotation of the turret is 50 seconds, like the Tiger. I saw one at a museum, it's really slow.

Vehicles with mounted weapons have models like la_panther_f01_00.4ds and la_panther_f02_00.5DS, you have to copy and rename them too (8 models in total).

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)