CMP (Coop Map Package)

7 years 7 months ago #55 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic CMP ...
Thank you

turn to him , there is no problem with the models I've done them separately for textures

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #56 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic CMP ...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #57 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic CMP ...
I've added a list of fixes, in the first post of this topic, which will make its way into CMP 1.9.

Let me know if there's something else to fix ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

7 years 4 months ago #58 by NL
Replied by NL on topic CMP ...
How about creating a text file with our servers rules that comes with CMP?
A pop up text would be even better ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 4 months ago #59 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic CMP ...
Burgundy 3 (Escape from Hell) sometimes the objective: "Destroy the enemy radio station" cannot be completed.
Sometimes players even try to use pak cannon to shoot the radio :)

Africa (Art of Sand): If tanks are destroyed before enemy boards the tanks, they still be in the tank and using tanks that are already destroyed.
*Spawn signals are sent from Reinforcement.scr (G01-G09).

Brest(SilentOp): maybe there should be 2 or 3 keys in the supply box...this is easy to fix. (its box with name "bednakey").

The one who hesitates is lost !

7 years 4 months ago #60 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic CMP ...

NL wrote: How about creating a text file with our servers rules that comes with CMP?
A pop up text would be even better ;)

Would be possible if i use an install builder and not just the plain 7z file. Maybe i'll try that for the next version. The old SFX builder i used for previous CMPs was not working anymore, that's why 1.8 is 7z only. Looking for an alternative.

Actually i always wanted to seperate CMP from our clan. I don't know. On the other hand it would be just another text file to be added..

Stern wrote: Burgundy 3 (Escape from Hell) sometimes the objective: "Destroy the enemy radio station" cannot be completed.
Sometimes players even try to use pak cannon to shoot the radio :)

I don't want to change the bin files as there are still people don't use CMP rather single download. Just to avoid sync problems.
Don't know if there's a proper script solution but disabling the objective.

Stern wrote: Africa (Art of Sand): If tanks are destroyed before enemy boards the tanks, they still be in the tank and using tanks that are already destroyed.
*Spawn signals are sent from Reinforcement.scr (G01-G09).

Should not be a problem to make a check before spawn if the tank is still available.

Stern wrote: Brest(SilentOp): maybe there should be 2 or 3 keys in the supply box...this is easy to fix. (its box with name "bednakey").

Same problem with the bin files as described above. But maybe changing a simple value is possible even if hosts are still on the 'old' version. If i remember correctly this was working for me once in a test-run.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)