Stern Modifications

9 years 7 months ago #43 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Stern Modifications
One sad thing is the mission objectives dont work as they should, problem with scripts i think... in Burg2 Farmstead no reinforcements will come...
More work has to be done to make it work perfectly, all i did so far: i deleted multiplayer spawnpoints and added 4 dummy_player spawns.
But even so its quite fun and new to play like this :)

The one who hesitates is lost !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #44 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Stern Modifications
Zdenda converted some of his missions for singleplayer once.
OneDrive Singleplayer :rambo:

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

9 years 6 months ago #45 by Stern
:gj: It would be nice if every modded mission has singleplayer version.

9 years 6 months ago #46 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Stern Modifications
I just had a go at libye3 and it worked quite well. Had some problems with my team following me but I also had that in the standard campaign, but less it seems.
BTW, in your read me you said to make a backup off original Libye3 but in maps there was no other Libye3 and I see no folder with original campaign files. So where do I find the original maps? I assume they are in the .dta files in the main game folder? Anyhow it doesn't matter because when I remove the libye3 folders from missions and scripts the original mission is restored.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #47 by Stern
I discover that when at the start they dont follow, if the team members are moved one by one first and then command them to follow, then it works better.

That backup thing is something that needs to be mentioned, cause not everyone is familiar with the system and might lose something if overwritten... but in this case it doesnt matter much.

In Li1Supercharge all hell is braking loose, and its fun to watch how the team fights with the enemy :gj:

9 years 6 months ago #48 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Stern Modifications
Nice! :lol:

If you have a chance to modify Libya 1 (day) for SP I would be grateful. I think that can be a cool map with an AI team too.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)