Stern Modifications

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #49 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Stern Modifications
I dont guarantee that objectives work, i didnt play it much and save didnt work, so its quite bad.
I moved the team to another place from original where they sometimes were killed instantly.

Li1Day

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #50 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Stern Modifications
Thx Stern, will check it out soon. :devil:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #51 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Stern Modifications
I tried Libye1 day SP and yes, game crashes when you try to save. Also none of the objectives work and the tanks and flaktruck are not manned which is good because you can't take a sticky or bazooka. I had some fun though. When we opened fire 2/3 off all soldiers came to our location, needless to say I lost my team in the first minutes :)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 6 months ago #52 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic Stern Modifications
Well I tried Libya1Day SP, I guess the file mpscripts.dta in missions directory must be renamed to scripts.dta for SP. After I made that, enemies behaved like in co-op and the vehicles were boarded. I also could save (just after starting).

Still something is wrong with the objectives to be seen in-game and the objectives-subtitles, the wrong tasks are displayed.

Would be nice to edit the selectable items and have anti-tank weapons here, no idea how that works.

@NL when there are no scripts, all enemies just run to you.

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #53 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Stern Modifications

Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker wrote: Still something is wrong with the objectives to be seen in-game and the objectives-subtitles, the wrong tasks are displayed.

The objectives for singleplayer are not to change as the maplist, if there is something similar, is probably somewhere hardcoded. However new objectives still do work if they are scripted correctly. It's just you can't trust the objectives shown ingame. ;) Zdenda always put the real objectives in the ReadMe file.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

9 years 3 months ago #54 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Stern Modifications
I made Burg1-BrokenArrow and Cz4-Marketplace for Singleplayer.

daolnwod
(Choose maps)
Saving works but some objectives may not.

I had trouble with some maps, spawn for SP does'nt work for all MP missions for some reason and some great missions that i'd like to play in SP dont work.
I think its best if modders make SP version of the MP missions.

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, jacobston

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)