Random Play Mission Requests

9 years 2 months ago #67 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Well when I did my clean install I made a back up of all game files and folders as they are right after installation and before any modification. I deleted my entire HD2 directory and put the back up back. So no CMP, only standard game and the new map.
In 2 runs I didn't see the problems any more I saw before. So it must have been something in CMP 1.4 that caused problems / conflicts. Tomorrow I will install CMP 1.5 and see what happens.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #68 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Okay the tank issue appears problably because 2 tanks have the same map coordinates in the beginning. Thanks Ted ;)
I could add a snowstorm, no problem but don't know how much that will effect CPU and RAM..

The reinforcement soldiers are now getting alerted and entrance bug is fixed as well.

CMP v1.5 contains the "Civilian Uniform Mod" which overwrites some models. Guess i make it optional in CMP v1.6.
If you want to remove it manually, check attachment (Civilian Uniform Mod) and simply remove all files from your HD2 main directory which are listed in Civilian Uniform Mod.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 2 months ago #69 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Did map twice with cmp 1.5 installed and experienced no more problems.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 1 month ago #70 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Random Play Mission Requests
The snipers really suck. They need to be removed. It makes the map unplayable sometimes.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steeyk

9 years 1 month ago #71 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Thats true, they are glitching on mountain, they are immortal, and sometimes they are shootin on spawn, so all enemy are alerted.

8 years 7 months ago #72 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Can anyone help with the Sygurd objective failing? Do you have to wait after he gets on top of the mountain or what?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)