Random Play Mission Requests

9 years 3 months ago #49 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Random Play Mission Requests
I have a request. I don't know if it happened to anyone else, but when we played on Sunday, Instead of
a key in the ammo box on Brest Ext there was a silenced Luger.

You can move Sygurd on our current spawn position and move the start of the mission where Sygurd
usually starts. Of course, you would have to remove the patrols in that forest too :D

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #50 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Random Play Mission Requests
On Brest EXT the key is randomly placed on a soldier around the barracks. Can't remember if it still sometimes shows up in the crate.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 2 months ago #51 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Random Play Mission Requests
If anyone is up for some testing:
ftp.rprclan.com/bytm_arctic1-3_ext_beta.7z

Report what you want to be changed and anything strange happening ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Feldmarshal

9 years 2 months ago #52 by NL
I did a first run and found some problems.
First on the south cliff was a sniper I could not hit / kill.

Later at the road where Sygurd want to cross the road a random tank sound started playing, possibly triggered by the halftrack coming a little later. The tank sound was all around me and would not stop..De halftrack caused Sygurd to run away and hide. Even after I killed the halftrack crew he would not follow any more. A minute later I got the message Sygurd was killed and the mission failed.

Will do another run and see if things are different.

9 years 2 months ago #53 by NL
2nd run was more successful.
Unkillable sniper was still there. At the end of the mission I was able to kill by getting up high myself on the cliff. From the ground it was impossible it seemed.
This time with Sygurd at the road he said "enemy contact" and ran again. This time no random tank sound but I also didn't hear the half track sound.
After killing the enemy from the half track this time Sygurd did lead me again. Don't know what went wrong the first time.

1 enemy 'was killed" by falling off something or from dropping in the water, didn't see it happen. In the generator building in the complex the soldier on the stairs down saw me through the door and started shooting. One soldier in the generator room was using a Stengun, but maybe that was a choice you made.

I could not finish the mission because apparently not all soldiers in the complex were killed. I looked everywhere, also on the entire map and could not find any more soldiers to kill. So in the end I gave up.

Overall a very nice map and great to be able to play it in daytime! :gj:

9 years 2 months ago #54 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Random Play Mission Requests
First problem exactly same like NL - Sniper

Second matter,not all enemy are alerted,for example, I shot with mp40 and enemy standing 100m further don't hear this.
NL you said that Sygurd was killed, In my try Sygurd stood on the way and say "Enemy contact" and ran to the back and lay down. I kill this tank and halfruck after this I ran to Sygurd and He stand up and say "fallow me".

Third matter,spawn zone are bugged I think,it shows up and disappears (second spawn where is Sygurd)

I found "green" fence, I don't know whether is bug or not

And finally on end of mission objective are bugged :grumpy: "Kill the enemy in complex" - So, I kill all enemy in complex and this doesn't work. I searched complex three times and found nothing :confused:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)