Random Play Mission Requests

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #73 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Which one ? day or night ? I can look(troubleshoot :rambo: ) scripts but dont want to waste time for wrong one ?
or is there any difference anyway ?
I think i never completed any of those...

The one who hesitates is lost !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #74 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Me too. Sygurd getting bugged/killed is the only problem.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 7 months ago #75 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Maybe there is a way. to change sygurd's track and he dont go to mountain but somewhere else where he disappears and dont dies

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #76 by Stern
Followed sygurd up on to the hill, sit there with him 5 minutes, nothing happened. :confused: and i realized that im looking it from the wrong angle...

If you see subtitle: "OBJECTIVE ACCOMPLISHED: SYGURD LEAD YOU TO THE FACTORY'S LOCATION". then its working like it should, but i never saw this message...

It should work this way:
If sygurd is on his final position to show the entrence to complex, script sends signal 4 to objectives and this disables the player detection with range of 70 from somewhere outside of main gate to complex.
This player detection is made to kill Sygurd when player never meets him and goes straight to the complex.

Simple solution: delete or put "//" infront of line "SendSignal(OBJ, 25);" in script file "r_arc1a_obj4_fail.scr."
Edited line: //SendSignal(OBJ, 25);

8 years 7 months ago #77 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Random Play Mission Requests

Stern wrote: Followed sygurd up on to the hill, sit there with him 5 minutes, nothing happened. :confused: and i realized that im looking it from the wrong angle...

It should work this way:
If sygurd is on his final position to show the entrence to complex, script sends signal 4 to objectives and this disables the player detection with range of 70 from somewhere outside of main gate to complex.
This player detectionIts is made to kill Sygurd when player never meets him and goes straight to the complex.

Simple solution: delete or put "//" infront of line "SendSignal(OBJ, 25);"( //SendSignal(OBJ, 25); ) in script file "r_arc1a_obj4_fail.scr."

Stern, that is indeed an objective to meet Sygurd and later pick him up again after flees away. But that is not the problem, the problem is that after Sygurd has led you to the complex he goes back into the hills, and then dies. Or are you suggesting Sygurd is shot by a solder in the complex even when Sygurd is up (and I think behind) the hills?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 7 months ago #78 by Stern
:) :) Read again, slowly

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)