Random Play Mission Requests

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #97 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Yeah, your blue is annoying to the eyes :lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #98 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Random Play Mission Requests

:P :lol:

8 years 7 months ago #99 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Random Play Mission Requests

Stern wrote: Whitch one is this sniper ? i mean the name in actors.bin? i killed all without problems and you can climp on top of the hill to deal with him and make a peace with him, to take away he's ability to brake silence with a strange pipe that goes boom and it can really hurt when you stand in wrong place...

I cannot locate any position for the ammo crate because 3ds max is showing middle finger to me :undecided:

The sniper is called n_E03 (n_E03.scr)
He spawns randomly at three different spawns, but just in the regular spawn (up the cottage) he can be shut..

Finally somebody else is fixing this mission. :lol:
Btw any chances can be made to both versions day and night, there's no difference between them besides daytime.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 7 months ago #100 by snowman
Thank you. Maybe he can be shot, but not from all angles. Sometimes he is more visible
than the one on Libya 3 cliff and I sill can't even hit him. I don't mind hitting him more times
until he dies. But not hitting him at all? :D

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #101 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Random Play Mission Requests

snowman wrote: Thank you. Maybe he can be shot, but not from all angles. Sometimes he is more visible
than the one on Libya 3 cliff and I sill can't even hit him. I don't mind hitting him more times
until he dies. But not hitting him at all? :D

It's a bug, haven't i mentioned? :^^:

The map border blocks your shots. Tried to modify (M_ArC1_BORDER.4ds) but 3ds Max doesn't load the file..
So i could remove the border completely or edit the script so the sniper spawns only at the cottage position.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 7 months ago #102 by snowman
I still couldn't hit him from the right side. I guess he has to be shot from where you shot
the sniper in Arctic 3 mission. Anyway, weapons and ammo boxes are welcomed there.

• 43 birthday is today (57)