Random Play Mission Requests

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #121 by p.jakub88
Replied by p.jakub88 on topic Random Play Mission Requests

WANGER wrote: And in fact hd have one mission allow you as nazi is normandy 2 marolles which instead of Germans you fight against British soldiers it has some paranormal scripts tho , and there 4 missions pack called secret mission of Ra someting and there is again you still sas but this time fight against communists , think that all the missions at the moment , damn i miss the great feeling when i walkthrough hd deluxe addons 1 after one ofc some didn't launched but its ok

I am going a bit off topic here, but anyway: keep in mind, that few independent authors made H&D Deluxe addons, so they might be not compatible with each other and also with your own specific H&D Deluxe install (i.e. different version of the data.dta archive, etc). Always check the Readme and addon install notes / requirements description. If you want to discuss about H&D Deluxe addons made particularly by myself please contact me via PM here or on H&D forums.

Carry on people. ;)

"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WANGER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #122 by Ulrich Stern ITA
Replied by Ulrich Stern ITA on topic Random Play Mission Requests
IS it possible ?

But i have no idea to how modify scripts to add all weapons or uniforms for all single player missions...

3 years 4 months ago #123 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Referring to some of my old mods from ages ago…

Marolles was just a mod, not genuine H&D2. Indeed more like an easter egg for Normandy2 if you read the name. It could have been inspired by actual maneuvers of the Allies shortly before D-Day involving landing on British shores to test the strategies. Maybe pure fantasy. The Red Army missions were inspired by the last mission of H&D2 (Czech 6) where you have to resist a Russian attack.

In stealth mods you pretend to be on the axis side as long as you avoid alerting an alarm.

Basically H&D2 isn’t a game in which you play as an axis soldier against Allies. There are other games like Iron Front: Liberation 1944 that allow you to play campaigns on both sides.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 4 months ago #124 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Random Play Mission Requests
If i understand it correctly, Ally does not shoot/attack enemy (german/jap/rus).
This has to be scripted and given a target.
It means that every Ally soldier must have a part of a script that makes Players as targets for Ally.
Never tested it...:undecided:

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 2 months ago #125 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Random Play Mission Requests
Normandy 4 Calais | Russian version

Would anyone like to make the Russian version of Stern's Normandy 4 Calais mission? You would only need to replace the allied tanks with T-34 and add Russian uniforms/ gear in the inventory.

Additionally, you could add some radios on the map playing Russian music :celebrate:

Warning: Spoiler!

"Straight and narrow is the path."

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #126 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Random Play Mission Requests
T34 ?
I remember this strange looking tank from CZ6.
But this was no T34,
does it exist ?
Dont know how to add music.

What about local civilians, running on streets and buildings ?

The one who hesitates is lost !
The following user(s) said Thank You: WANGER

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)