campxray

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #19 by ProSabre
Replied by ProSabre on topic campxray
Well its still Sicily map with a camp. take walls away and also use whole map too .

station soldiers with animation characters . i not really thought much about cooperative and how it would rig together.

Could be like a resistance map . i didn't even draw up the deathmatch map its build. just put piece by piece together.

If i had any idear of building coop, i would have to try out different things and see what bounds well together, try and error. see what goes.

I not use max3d, maybe could just add model and build ? not tryed really, i find max3d to hard for me to use and my computer dont handle max well either, even i use quadcore and 14 gig ram. such over bulked program .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #20 by ProSabre
progress update.

roof top now open with only one entrance , bear in mind camper - on roof - may make scripted switch to turn on ladder for access
would only open roof top on user choice..

my plan next, some tanks - puma light tanks for battle on each over. theirs no spawn on roof top so far as i thinking maybe would be to much being 3 floors for
an all out fight. very difficult to decide on for top floor.

still lot to add in as nl said: tables and chairs - pictures and lamps - lights to add in. / fuel tanks are fixed now.

7 years 10 months ago #21 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic campxray
Don't play with matches on this map :lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

7 years 10 months ago #22 by NL
Replied by NL on topic campxray

If i had any idear of building coop, i would have to try out different things and see what bounds well together, try and error. see what goes.

Well if you are interested in making coop maps maybe we could open a topic with mission ideas.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 10 months ago #23 by ProSabre
Yeah we can work on it Nl.

I can add in items to maps, i can add weapons to soldiers an change uniforms.

i am to apply solders to weapons and tanks. i can add in spawns and locations, adjust a items.dat. the only thing, i am unable todo is rig up the actions of an solider. Maybe,' i could script soldiers - by using over scripts, i can do something, but still things in this game ' i have yet to learn myself.

My progress of CampXray 03 test is on its way.

I have changed part of the Camp and opened up some rooms, opened up parts of the first level. Made most walls that flicker, repaired. Made new models and complete new design of camp.

Added pictures, tables, chairs, and unlocked the roof. but not script switch for ladder - little tricky todo....

7 years 10 months ago #24 by ProSabre
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)