Texture Enhancement Project 0.2 - ShayoXARMORY

6 years 3 months ago #79 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods

Hellcat wrote: So what are the chances to see a map like this in game?

The chances are better than 100% :gj:
The map itself is getting kinda sh*t after exporting it from 3DS Max :sarcy:
I can connect the maps, but when I load it in the game I spawn outside and fall to the abyss :P

Also Sicily 2 example, I was connecting Sicily 1 and Sicily 2 together, I have tested it in game and before I fell to the abyss ( yes wrong spawn again)
I saw the bridge destroyed already, scripts were off on the Sicily 2 because it was connected to Sicily 1, also lightning changed etc, this is very tricky, tho easy to connect but when it's about playing it you need a scripter or someone who is good at making coop maps
:sylvester:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #80 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
You need to give them to a map modder, and will also fix spawn point, but how is gonna be the map you look at, probably wont be so accurate...and how about the loading time? how much it took you to load those big maps?

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 4 days ago #81 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic ShayoXARMORY/ShayoXMODS

Hellcat wrote: You need to give them to a map modder, and will also fix spawn point, but how is gonna be the map you look at, probably wont be so accurate...and how about the loading time? how much it took you to load those big maps?

Yeap a map modder will surely do something good about it :gj: About the map, well it can be textured in Photoshop easily after taking two maps bmps into one and adjusting it to the player location :cooking: Loading time was no difference for me, maybe 1 second more. On low-end PCs and PCs that may be currently under heavy load by some software running in the background and grinding the s#^t out of PC it could load slower tho, nothin I can do :leave: :beat:

6 years 4 days ago #82 by ShayoX
Introducing new feature to my DetailsX Project
An idea to redo all models (if possible) in game :cooking: Starting small with some classic chess
Exams are behind me and I have more time but still it can take months to redo all possible models in this game. :sozzled:
This project is very ambitious in my opinion but it lacks manpower :wave: I can take all the help anybody can offer because H&D2 can be small in gigabytes but it has A LOT of 3D models in it :sos: If anyone is interested I could really use your help :beer:
* I could use somebody that has skills in 3DS Max and you need to have 2014 version with H&D2 plugins. Currently working on THIS PLUGIN and it would be perfect if we had the same plugins to work with :beat:
* I could use a good H&D2 mapper for this project too. In DetailsX Project we will be adding stuff to maps using 3DS Max and doing even more ambitious ideas with maps. Some example - connecting maps and creating one big mission and even more... the only limit is your imagination
* I could use somebody with decent texturing skills in this game :cooking:
* Even if you have no skills in these things at all it's black magic for you then it's a good time to start learning! It's very easy and you will surely get the hang of it! Maybe you will even do your own mods for this game in near future :gj: I am sure that anyone that will join me in this will support you with me in learning how to mod this helluva game 8)
* No ammounts of money will be paid for the work. We will be doing this for free for H&D2 community.
* Above all the most important thing is to create a group with excellent atmosphere and chemistry of well skilled and amateur modders that can get the job done and learn from themselves. We can push it to the limit :beat: :beer:

:parley:
If you wanna help write a post in this topic about your skills and what you can do. Even if you can't do anything you can learn :gj:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #83 by ShayoX
GIGANTIC UPDATE
ShayoXARMORY - Site got updated as well :D EDIT: Site can be now accessed on all smartphones. Mobile version is fully working :P
Google Drive with my mods link here
De Lisle Commando Carbine 2 versions - Original H&D2 sights and Real Life like sights! - RE-Done with proper textures! Also new sounds that you should really try cus they are satisfying af and sound very good :D Finally found a way to fix these pesky texture stretching and all that shiet. I will fix textures on other guns too if possible. It has worked for De Lisle only now but all hopes up it will work for other guns too :D
Original H&D2 De Lisle

ShayoXARMORY Custom De Lisle Real Life Replica

Original H&D2 sights aiming tutorial :P

Real life like sights aiming tutorial :P

Feel free to ask any questions and it would be nice if you reported any bugs if you will find any :D :beer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, jacobston

5 years 9 months ago #84 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
Looks great. I will try this :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)