need betatester

6 years 6 months ago #7 by Polanski
Replied by Polanski on topic need betatester

ShayoX wrote: The map is awesome Polanski! At first I didn't know wtf to do because only objective was "Contact the resistance" but found out quickly :D This mission needs a custom detailed map where you can find trebissky, coloborant etc. I have done everything but couldn't find coloborant anywhere :undecided: Also that guy who you approach just after passing with the truck thru road blockade he uses phone that's on his left side floating :P Still the plot in that mission etc it's perfect I have really enjoyed :hunter: :rambo:

Thank you very much! Right now I'm working on the texture of the map to help in the game. Thanks for your opinion! I would like to play with someone online!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #8 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic need betatester
It would be awesome to pass your mission together finding bugs instantly without going on forum and informing you about it :D
I'd host a server but my ISP isn't really allowing me to do that, maybe you could host a server? Also you could ask to put your map on =RpR= Maptest maybe? :gj:

6 years 6 months ago #9 by Polanski
I can open a server and play together now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 6 months ago #10 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic need betatester

Polanski wrote: I can open a server and play together now!

Great ! Let me know when the server is opened and give me IP idk if I can find you on server list :D

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #11 by Polanski
server TESTING MAP is open! you can see? (i send you MP with IP)

6 years 6 months ago #12 by NL
Replied by NL on topic need betatester
I played the start of the mission (didn't finish yet). It is a nice setup with a cool "narrative" BUT I don't think this map will work well in coop and is probably better suited for SP or TLC. We know from experience most players are impatient and rush. With this map the start of the mission will many times be compromised.

I predict scenarios where Salter will get killed because the enemies get alerted which will fail the mission, or, you get killed by alerted soldiers and you respawn without weapons being a sitting duck and getting killed over and over. For coop I would suggest that after you contacted the resistance a weapons crate will drop at the spawn.

Just some first impressions.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• 43 birthday is in 1 day (57)