What are you cooking?

5 years 9 months ago #391 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic What are you cooking?

NL wrote: They say pineapple on pizza's is a crime but those supermarket frozen pizza's really deserve the death penalty for those who invented, sell and eat them... Just a modest opinion, man those things are gross...

Especially the one in Nik's post... I bought one of those once, fu#@ing hell it was awful!!! :grumpy:

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #392 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What are you cooking?
I really need to try those pizzas. I will only die laughing of how awful it is :D

... I'll probably stop at the frozen food line in the supermarket and laugh like this :rofl:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

5 years 9 months ago #393 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What are you cooking?

snowman wrote: I really need to try those pizzas. I will only die laughing of how awful it is :D

... I'll probably stop at the frozen food line in the supermarket and laugh like this :rofl:

Others will not laugh, will count their several coins and will think "I have an electric oven so at least i can buy this and have something hot to eat today"... Thanks a lot for you criticism guys, but you're not in my pocket, you're not on my bank account, you don't know how i live. I have a budget, i eat what i can buy and what i can get. If you guys are lucky enough to have a fully equiped kitchen and enough money to buy and cook nice food every fucking day of the fucking month, it's fine for you, but don't make me shit about what i can get and what i can eat. You, so wise guys, how d'you think you'll do in France today with less than 2.50€ per day for food ? What the fuck. I get energy, slow sugars, quick-burning sugars, some proteins, some fucking healthy vegetables and cereals. It's disgusting you, so what? D'you know the last time i get some packed, not even fresh, Lord, just packed meat ? Arrhhh, who cares. Keep mocking all you want, i'll not be here anymore for reading it.

5 years 9 months ago #394 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What are you cooking?
Oh Nik, no one was attacking or criticizing you mate. I am sorry if you feel that way. You have to admit those pizzas are not very tasty, no shame in eating them, I have done so myself when I was on a tight budget! Just fooling around!

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni

5 years 9 months ago #395 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic What are you cooking?
Exactly! No one was criticizing you. I also would like to apologize if you felt that was the case.

Having said that, why are you shouting at people who always treated you with nothing but respect. I thought we were all friends here. :undecided:

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #396 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What are you cooking?

Yeah, sure, no one criticized me, just telling that i deserved to be killed just because of what i eat, hu ? Damni, you talk about friendship and respect but these comments were not friendly, they were just unpolite, hurting and disrespectful, whether you want it or not. Don't know for you but in my education it's extremely displaced to mock someone this way, just because of what he eats. I feel very, very hurt and i don't have any desire anymore to keep contact here. This is my 3484th and last post.

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)