Teamleaded Coop

11 years 8 months ago #67 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Teamleaded Coop
Hellow fellas :yipi:

It's only Thursday, so we have some time to discuss about the Sunday's TLC. Snowman and I have talked about the new style, the objectives style. What do ya think? Shall we try to play it on this Sunday? about 3-4 maps round count 2-3, and then go back to coop. Any ideas and suggestions are welcome :D Please guys, let us know if you want to try it, I think we should try it... for more fun :leave:

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #68 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Teamleaded Coop
We need to try the objectives in the middle of the week.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #69 by snowman
Helluus

Well, I don't see any feedback from anyone regarding the Objectives test we had on Monday evening.

First, there's an obvious difference between players that play only coop and players that play Ojb.
and Occ. The experience, for me, wasn't the best, but it was a good start to keep building on.
It seems that Obj. and Occ. players have a favorite on heavy weapons like BAR and MP44. If they
choose one of these, you're dead. And I can recall what happened to team Morty when Bass...
Suggestion: No MG class.

Next, maps are a bit too big. At least the ones we played. To be able to cover such a great space, you
need to split everyone around or, if you're defending, you sit and wait for the enemy to come to you
and shoot him around the corner. That's what I don't really like too much...
Suggestion: At least 4 players/team.

Then it was the problem respecting the classes and the rules. I don't know about Morty's team, but on our
team, Bass(and I think Cat) were medics and Bass also had a heavy weapon. That is a bit unfair. The Medic
needs to has his role in the team. In my opinion, we had a hard time, in my team, to follow any kind of
role - including me.

About the maps...we played each map 3 times. My suggestion would be to play it only once and try to stick to
urban combat maps unless we are 6 members per team.

I was thinking about adding dummy germans and allies on the map to make it more realistic. But not sure if
that works.

Waiting for the next chance to test the Objectives a bit more. For that we would need more players...

As we played it on Monday, this will never be a success.

11 years 7 months ago #70 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Teamleaded Coop
I totally agree with you to everything you said, and I have a suggestion: let's play it on saturday, because we're not playing anymore the "=RpR= Coop Event" server as I have seen, so the Coop Event I guess can be converted into the Teamleaded Obj. What do ya think?

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 7 months ago #71 by LadyAgu
Replied by LadyAgu on topic Teamleaded Coop
;( That's sad. I love normal coop, other TLC or Obj. for me are only addition for main play. Maybe we can play 2h in one type game and 2h in the second type?

11 years 7 months ago #72 by snowman
Agu is right, Cat. We have to try testing this during the week, if we can with more players.
If not, there's no need to rush, better wait and find alternative path to our goal or opportunities
that will unfold in future months.

We haven't played the Coop Event because during summer most of the evenings there was not too much
activity. From my experience, people are more active in the winter. Colder months are around the
corner and we can expect a high presence in our events, possibly 16+ players per event. Who knows...

We can try and create a day for the Objectives games and have a higher presence.

The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyAgu

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)