Teamleaded Coop

11 years 9 months ago #43 by Otto
Replied by Otto on topic Re: Teamleaded Coop
that is interesting idea, but catalin you must promise, that you won´t use nade in making photo :rofl:

and you be chased by women all around the world
"Gimli son of Gloin"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #44 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Teamleaded Coop
Good idea. Let's do that. It would be good to do it at the end of the first mission also...

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #45 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Re: Teamleaded Coop

Otto wrote: that is interesting idea, but catalin you must promise, that you won´t use nade in making photo :rofl:

I promise :P :nod: :rofl: :mm1:

edit: We can also post all the scores and casualties at each mission, that thread should be only for the TLC

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 9 months ago #46 by LadyAgu
Replied by LadyAgu on topic Re: Teamleaded Coop
Cat your idea is very good for me ;-)

11 years 9 months ago #47 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Re: Teamleaded Coop

I think that it's not a problem if Cat play the role of the photographer, because here in TLC, we all have to ask permission before throwing a nade... :whistle: :lol:

11 years 9 months ago #48 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Re: Teamleaded Coop

Well, speaking about the problem of time for setting up the gear. I agree with Snow, it's sometimes take a lot of time and i think that it can be reduced. In my opinion, a good way to do that is to find a way for letting know, at the beginning of the event, the list of the successives maps that will be play, so the players will know it in advance and can anticipate the gear that they will use in this map or that map. Another good way is to use the pre-defined gears and create others if necessary, by example for a soldier in TLC, you can set 3 pre-defined gears, one with a Lee Enfield, one with a M1 carbine and one with a Sten. For a heavy gunner, you can also set up differents pre-defined gears, one with a BAR and another one with a Bren by example. So just set it and save it, then it will be immediately available at the briefing. And of course, don't forget to inform the engineer, because he need the information about your choice of weapon, for carrying extra ammo for it.

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)