× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

About Dan's ban

9 years 7 months ago #19 by NL
Replied by NL on topic About Dan's ban
Ok, I agree that in this video (and the others) Dan does not seem to be cheating in the sense of tables, no recoil or otherwise.

But, he is not the kind of player I respect. The bunny hopping, getting to the ground with crawling, using the white box targeting are all things that, in my opinion, are not in line with playing the game as realistic as possible. Strictly they are not cheating but they are exploits that were not intended to be used by the developers. In a way it is the same thing as glitching or going on some roofs where you can not be hit, those are development errors that were not meant to be used in gameplay to have an advantage over other players. The argument that "others use the exploits too" is not valid in my opinion. (I admit I have used the "crawling to get on low ground" myself)

Now of course this is a matter of personal taste and preference. I like to use the game as a platform for as much "real life" play as possible without exploiting the errors in the game. My 2 cents.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Feldmarshal
The topic has been locked.
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #20 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic About Dan's ban
I agree with NL. I would like to add to this, what I already told Dan, that he can use these
advantages when playing with other players with similar "skills". Otherwise, people who
don't know how to do these stunts or want to have a realistic play, will always complain.

Dan told me that it's not his problem that he learned these "skills" and that everyone can
do them if they want to and have time to keep trying to do them.

I prefer some kind of agreement with other players. You may play with jumps and hacks,
but you see others get upset, at least don't start a conflict with them and again start to argue.
You can always adjust your level of play depending on your opponent :nod:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL
9 years 7 months ago #21 by NL
I agree for 90% with you snow, just not the hacks part, that is never okay and simply cheating. Using hacks should always lead to a ban, again just my opnion. The exploits are available to everyone to use, the hacks are not.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
9 years 7 months ago #22 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic About Dan's ban
Using hacks is a nono. But I'm not an expert on H&D2 hacks. I don't agree
with using tables or glitching just because most players on the server do it.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL
9 years 7 months ago #23 by NL
I did a test with the same character and load out (I think) and you indeed can make 8 jumps on "3 speed" and 6-7 on "4 speed". See pic below. So it seems a standard character attribute.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
9 years 7 months ago #24 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic About Dan's ban
In my gameplay footage is showed some fight - player versus player. Hard to write, n o b o d y would react on me like blablabla :-) but from the beginning of my start Call of duty (1)in multiplayer. I would tried be able to rival others. No using hacks as some, but learn their gaming style. I saw too much videos, how be good in game in a some clan or no clan battle. It was always to be better than other. The exploits are sure available to everyone, The exploits if you want be good, you need learn then same as good to know maps. Exploits are not “grey zone“ it can be easy captured on video, If exploit (ex.no roof) It should be here as rules or rules on servers roll in chat. It would be clear. What is allowed and what no. I can help. I will be like note, the leaning I consider one of the exploit. This is for me real exploit. You can't be hit (sometimes), if you leaning from wall. For exploits, when you can't be hit from other.
You can easy be incomprehensibility. It's weigh between coop and pvp. The coop servers is sure completely different game. Exploits the jump from balcony without falling damage or jumps like hare just for principle, its not things what soldier does. In coop is basic rule fun and play as real soldier. For me is it sure thing, coop want apply another access in game.
  • Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)