× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

About Dan's ban

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #25 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic About Dan's ban

NL wrote: I did a test with the same character and load out (I think) and you indeed can make 8 jumps on "3 speed" and 6-7 on "4 speed". See pic below. So it seems a standard character attribute.

#NL, In Goblin server wasn't medical kit available. So some kg weigh was even lower. I was a little bit more suprised how I can more jumps without that.
++ I start jumps without nade, Nade have too some kilograms.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #26 by NL
Replied by NL on topic About Dan's ban
yes, later I noticed you did not have med pack..
Also this character (with this load out) can run about 10 seconds at full speed.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
9 years 7 months ago #27 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic About Dan's ban
If his ban is for no-recoil and jumping, I suggest he is unbanned.

We are waiting for Josua's confirmation.

If anyone has anything else to add, please do until next week.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #28 by NL

snowman wrote: If his ban is for no-recoil and jumping, I suggest he is unbanned.

It's not my say but if he was banned for no-recoil and jumping (which is not a rule on the servers) he should be unbanned.

If there should be rules on the server (with scrolling messages) is a different discussion. What I do know from experience on Rs servers where there was the "no leaning" rule is that most players don't follow these rules and that as an admin you just keep kicking and warning all the time. There was a point where I felt it was better to allow leaning to keep a level playing field than to keep enforcing this rule.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #29 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic About Dan's ban

snowman wrote: If his ban is for no-recoil and jumping, I suggest he is unbanned.

NL wrote: It's not my say but if he was banned for no-recoil and jumping (which is not a rule on the servers) he should be unbanned.

If there should be rules on the server (with scrolling messages) is a different discussion. What I do know from experience on Rs servers where there was the "no leaning" rule is that most players don't follow these rules and that as an admin you just keep kicking and warning all the time. There was a point where I felt it was better to allow leaning to keep a level playing field than to keep enforcing this rule.

#NL, But its rule of your servers ( no-recoil; speed hack= #No Cheating) I got banned for cheating(?) So, I visit webpage by server and express my defense.
If somebody got ban, then he must visit this place and say if he want > why is not true. Or pray to the sun.
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #30 by NL

Dan wrote: #NL, But its rule of your servers ( no-recoil; speed hack= #No Cheating) I got banned for cheating(?) So, I visit webpage by server and express my defense.
If somebody got ban, then he must visit this place and say if he want > why is not true. Or pray to the sun.

Yes Dan, that is exactly what I am saying, read again. You did not break a rule so you should be unbanned, fair is fair.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
  • Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)