× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #145 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic hi all
Okay, i realize just now i maybe have to make my point of view clear.

We here, admins we are, we have made a decision about that : When some1 has any problem with any player (even with an =RpR= admin, 081), we don't have to complain about some random points as "he said this" or "he made that", just because we're not at the 1st age school.

Any people who make the effort to read this : If you want to complain about something you feel not good about any player on =RpR= servers, just post your report in the appropriate forum and add proofs (proofs are not an option), because without this we admins cannot make any decision and we have no time and we are bored about settling problems as "he said this, he did that".

Problems = Report on appropriate =RpR= forum, with all needed proofs as screenshots and/or video records.

C'mon people, it's easy to understand and easy to to :mm1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #146 by NL
Replied by NL on topic hi all

penelope wrote: Sorry I tarried in the server without playing, my son had an accident at home and was burned with acid. We had to run to the hospital, leaving everything as it was. I'm sorry, will not happen again, I beg remove the ban. thank you very much

Well I am sorry to say this sounds like bullshit. If it's true I am sorry for your son and hopes he makes a fast recovery. (btw you told another player not so long ago you had no children - of course I do not know if this is true)
Ban stays until Friday.
Be advised: if you are banned again for staying on the server too long without playing the ban will be two weeks.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Femto

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #147 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic hi all
Am i granted to say that sometimes (often), i'm let's say a bit suspicious with some explanations here... :sarcy:

EDIT : Last time i was caught without any ticket in the bus, i said it was my gandma's fault ... Why didn't they believe me ...?

7 years 11 months ago #148 by penelope
Replied by penelope on topic Report bad players here!
I am Ro.Hello again. Again I am forbidden and for the same reason. I'm really sorry and I ask my apologies. My son had a domestic accident and had to run to the hospital. Sorry for the mistake again and request that quiteis lamprohibicion me as this game helps me sobrllevar other things. thank you very much

7 years 11 months ago #149 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!

penelope wrote: I am Ro.Hello again. Again I am forbidden and for the same reason. I'm really sorry and I ask my apologies. My son had a domestic accident and had to run to the hospital. Sorry for the mistake again and request that quiteis lamprohibicion me as this game helps me sobrllevar other things. thank you very much

Sugiero que se empieza a ver con que luchan para leer las respuestas que ya se han escrito. Se aprecia un cierto esfuerzo para entender este foro. Mismas preguntas constantes que me motiva más para hacer que se escribe más largo que corto. Usted prohíbe hasta el viernes.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 11 months ago #150 by penelope
Replied by penelope on topic Report bad players here!
ok. thx

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)