× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 2 weeks ago #115 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!

MisterMeow wrote:

NL wrote: Don't give up. I know the feeling about discouragement but I changed it into a sexual feeling, I now get an erection if I can catch a cheater and ban him.

:rofl: I call this a unique feature of yours , please teach me :yipi: :lol:

The process starts by not having sex for a long time and something off a sadist in you ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #116 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic Report bad players here!
I am playing on RPR Public server ever since Gamespy shut down support for H&D2. Its like 5 years or something. There will be no H&D 2 Multiplayer without RPR.

Played original H&D for first time in 2001. Playing since H&D then. I don't know why i play. Done everything like Million times. But still play once in a while. Maybe i am too Nostalgic. Disappointed that H&D 3 never came out.

I play with username Jason.

I find servers empty most of the time since last few months. Why?
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 2 weeks ago #117 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!
The number of players decreases by year. Few players are still active today and few come
back to play. Some wish to play on other servers because we have rules and they get warnings
and bans if they bread the rules. We did make our servers more unrespectful player friendly.
Right now we have a No Rules server, but it's offline for a while. I'm trying to find ideas to make
it useful, not just a server for cheaters :P

If you are part of our community, we still have private events, regularly. We do our best to
keep this community and game alive. You can take part of our forum and join our events if
you have time. We usually play in Saturday and Sunday evenings.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 2 weeks ago #118 by snakeplissken
I don't have password for Private server. I did played in Otto Memorial when someone gave me the password. That time there were many players online.

Since then, there aren't any players in Public servers. Maybe i connect when most people are sleeping or at work. I don't know what goes on it Private servers.

8 years 2 weeks ago #119 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!
You will see us on Team Speak when we play. Just join there. Where are you from?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 2 weeks ago #120 by snakeplissken
I am from India.

• spartacus birthday is in 4 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 5 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 9 days (28)