× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 2 weeks ago #109 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!
Maybe you're right, NL. Sorry again, but now i've lost the desire, that's all i can say.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #110 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
Well for discussion sake: what if we had only private servers?
Would it kill what is left of the game?
The only servers that are running now are =RpR=, Misinko and I guess Max's Russian servers but I don't see them in Qtracker so can't find them (and their forum / community also don't list them as fas as I can tell)

Many players don't seem to find their way to our forum so how would they know how to get the password?
I am not against private servers with proven players but am afraid it will be the final blow to the game and the chance for getting new players (or old players returning for that matter).

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 2 weeks ago #111 by Nikita
Understand my point of view, NL : I don't care about "the game". If it has to die, it will die. I come here to meet chaps and spend some time playing with them, among lads, even if it's on a "dead" game. I come here to have fun, not to have bad times with eternal cheaters. I'm not here to save a game at all cost, if even the developpers don't want to do so.

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #112 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!
I already had this discussion with Seb. I don't agree with private servers only.
I think that those who want to find us will do so and I guess there are still players
out there that will get in touch with us. Some may come back to the game occasionally.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 2 weeks ago #113 by Nikita
Ok Snow, i just wanted to express my point of view here and try to explain why i don't believe in it anymore and why i give up.

I don't claim it's right or wrong, it's just my choice.

8 years 2 weeks ago #114 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Report bad players here!

NL wrote: Don't give up. I know the feeling about discouragement but I changed it into a sexual feeling, I now get an erection if I can catch a cheater and ban him.

:rofl: I call this a unique feature of yours , please teach me :yipi: :lol:

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."

• spartacus birthday is in 4 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 5 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 9 days (28)