× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 2 weeks ago #91 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
How he can recognise a player just if he joins the server? Is it possible that he has a server manager?
PS: because of his nick, he glitches just to increase his level of adrenaline :lol:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #92 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
No I don't think he has access to RSC, I checked if he was logged in as an admin (he is from Poland)
I guess some players simply recognize my modus operandi, I have become predictable :)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, ShayoX

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #93 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Report bad players here!
Close to the clan, lol maybe its RpR member on anonymous account, maybe banned player or something like that i can only guess :confused: , you guys have these RSC or something you can check him out :P . I saw him and played with him, nothing strange.

8 years 2 weeks ago #94 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
=RpR= members who glitch (or otherwise don't follow the rules) risk getting kicked out of the clan ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 2 weeks ago #95 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Report bad players here!
ADRENALINA? I played with him as Steeyk, and as Anonymous and he played normal. But he didn't be logged in RSC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 2 weeks ago #96 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Report bad players here!
Here's two more for today .... two people hiding their real identities by using nick as "????" & "?????" (seems like they knew each other as they were playing togeather as one ) and they were team killing random people..... :parley: and I have no idea , where they are from as I joined the server later ...
Ss is taken before I joined the server and we can see that "?????" have -10 points already and it indicates that he was team killing from the beginning

Next image depicts that he killed TUSK ... with BAR

Ss describes , That I asked justification about the Tk , Maverick accidently kills him with jeep mounted Browning and convict avenge him by Tking him back

and the worst among all ... He was stalking me with the Flak truck ( I guess he wishes me to sit in ) but soon he crushes me out of nowhere ;( and then I quit to Main menu ... *End of Report* :slap:

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Maki, ShayoX

• spartacus birthday is in 3 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 4 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 8 days (28)