× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 2 weeks ago #103 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!

Nikita wrote: Honestly, i think i've paid my part, doing police job on our servers, spending time to hunt cheaters, spending time to face so often stupid argues by banned people, explaining again and again, post after post, meeting people who i didn't necessarily wanted to meet, just to keep the servers playable. I've made that job, as others admins. Do i have the right to say now that i'm tired about all that stuff ?

Of course Nik. And I can understand you.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #104 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
This is why we need more active admins :(

BTW ????? usually means they have a name in an unknown letter font, like Cyrillic so your game will show it as question marks. The ?????? players are normally from Russia.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #105 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!
Yes NL, i agree, =RpR= needs more active admins. I'm sorry, about that stuff i'm not much active as an admin since some time, i just feel disillusioned and discouraged, time has passed by and i don't want to feel as a Don Quichotte.

8 years 2 weeks ago #106 by NL
Don't give up. I know the feeling about discouragement but I changed it into a sexual feeling, I now get an erection if I can catch a cheater and ban him. I know it's sad, but it helps to keep the servers clean :lol:
In all seriousness, it has no point maintaining rules on our servers without clan members willing to do the police work, just saying.

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #107 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!
Yeah, but who is still active about that stuff, if we want to speak seriously? And for which results? Same guys we know since years, banned, unbanned, re-banned, re-unbanned, second, third chance and so and so .... The dance never stops and we still have the same problems on our public servers.

EDIT : Sorry, but i don't believe anymore about that policy. For me, if the decision would have to be mine, i don't want anymore to fight and to spend time about that impossible mission. It's a matter about public servers and i'm tired about always the same problems for always the public servers. I think i've other things to do than wasting my remaining time for such problems. Gimme only private servers, if i may say. Indeed,, why continue to make efforts for a public who doesn't give a shit?

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #108 by NL
I am still active about that stuff...but yeah, I mostly stand alone :upset:

If you think policing will change or educate our public you are wrong, maybe sometimes it will change someone, but most times it will not. Policing is about keeping a constant presence resulting in constant consequences for bad behaviour. Again and again.
It does seem we had some success though with the "general pardon", players like WANGER and CAGY and our Max. seem to have actually gotten the message and changed their ways.

But indeed, it does get old sometimes...

• spartacus birthday is in 3 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 4 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 8 days (28)