× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #97 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Report bad players here!
Sons of bit... :devil: Team Killing is most annoying type of griefing in my opinion :upset: I saw only one ????, never saw them together. 2 buddies wanted to grief, make players angry and teamkill for sure. :no:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, Femto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #98 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!
That's the reason why i don't play on public servers anymore, always the same crap with the same pieces of shit.

8 years 2 weeks ago #99 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Report bad players here!
Yes Nik , but there are also good players who enjoy our servers and we'll have to attend our server to keep them enjoying like ever ;) :)

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."

8 years 2 weeks ago #100 by Nikita
Yeah Meow, i agree, there are also good players, i hope the majority. But this story of bad players, teamkillers and other, this story comes from a long time. We've fought against that, we've try to find solutions about that, since several years now, and i make the constatation that not much things have changed.

And i'm old and tired now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 2 weeks ago #101 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Nik there will be always cheaters, glitchers and other idiots. That's the human nature.

-VIS ET HONOR-
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #102 by Nikita
Yes Funzo, i know that, and i just explained my personal way to avoid such kind of people by avoiding to play on public servers.

Now, when i play online, it's only on private server, meeting people who deserve it, that's my point of view.

EDIT : Honestly, i think i've paid my part, doing police job on our servers, spending time to hunt cheaters, spending time to face so often stupid argues by banned people, explaining again and again, post after post, meeting people who i didn't necessarily wanted to meet, just to keep the servers playable. I've made that job, as others admins. Do i have the right to say now that i'm tired about all that stuff ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo

• spartacus birthday is in 3 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 4 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 8 days (28)