× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request - Gaza

6 years 4 days ago #25 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Unban Request - Gaza
April 09,2018

April 14,2018

:whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita
The topic has been locked.
6 years 4 days ago #26 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban Request - Gaza

So, what does it mean ? Is Gaza true when saying he's connecting from Australia with a static IP ? Is there another player using his nickname from USA ?

Or is all of this stuff nothing else than a tall story...?
:sarcy:
6 years 3 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #27 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - Gaza
These two IP's are also listed in the forum with his posts, so they both belong to him. Conclusion, he does not have static IP.
But both IP's are from: Australia Melbourne Telstra Internet.

Just a reminder to you guys that when RSC can't resolve an IP address (not unthinkable with higher pings from Australia) it will ALWAYS display the USA as a default. So that gives no info except that RSC could not resolve the IP address.

Gaza would not be the first to think they have a static IP when in fact they don't. Most times they will keep the same IP address until they restart their router, in some cases the provider will push a new IP address.

In my own case I also have semi-static IP. I can have the same IP for half a year, even when I restart my router but suddenly I may get another one. Providers do this so you don't run services that require a static IP because they want you to take a "business" account for stuff like that, it's how they make (more) money.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki
6 years 3 days ago #28 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban Request - Gaza

Thanks for these explanations.
:mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL
6 years 2 days ago #29 by Gaza
Replied by Gaza on topic Unban Request - Gaza
That second ip is mine.
Have no idea about the first..
Also I live in Sydney Australia and Telstra is provider to my service provider.
Possibly another person named Gaza or maybe not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki
6 years 1 day ago #30 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - Gaza
Correction, that second IP is currently yours, the first one is the IP is the one you had before this one... It is not a different Gaza, they bot link to the same account.
Do me a favor, turn of your router for 10 minutes (or the night) and check after restart if you got a new IP.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
  • Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)