× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request - Gaza

5 years 11 months ago #37 by Gaza
Replied by Gaza on topic Unban Request - Gaza
NL.
I am waiting for you to apologize also.
I will wait a little while.
Also to the other guys concerned with my ip, find someone else to target please..
Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #38 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - Gaza

Gaza wrote: NL.
I am waiting for you to apologize also.
I will wait a little while.
Also to the other guys concerned with my ip, find someone else to target please..
Thanks.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that apology because I am not about to say sorry for something I don't feel sorry for.

They are not targeting you, they are concerned about the community. It would not be the first time some disgruntled banned player registers under a different name, using a proxy to hide his location, just to stir things up around here and maybe insult a member or two. In case you didn't notice I actually defended you, which was, again, rewarded with cynicism.

Are you just coming to this forum to find conflict? Just let me warn you that patience will only last a limited amount of time. I ask you to either try to connect to this community or simply stop visiting this forum / our servers.

Below a screenshot of our user administration and two of your posts. As you can see only one Gaza is registered, the reason Freddy is also a hit in this search is because he has gaza in his registration e-mail address which of course I moderated for privacy reasons but he is obviously using a different username. Conclusion: The Gaza posting with different IP's is one and the same Gaza, further conclusion: you made posts within a short time period coming from two different IP's, this suggests you have a dynamic IP.

A possible different explanation could be you made these posts from two different networks, for example at work, a friends house or whatever. BUT, that would also mean on this other network/pc you have HD2 installed because we have seen the same two IP's on our servers. If all of this is not the case you actually have a dynamic IP.

Or you are actually using a proxy to fake your IP address within the IP range of the same provider which would be, well, stupid.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:
5 years 11 months ago #39 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban Request - Gaza
I see the other nickname was never used, if it's his nickname. I personally don't think
it's another Gaza. Maybe he wanted to post something before I had a chat with him
and lifted his ban so he can apologize.

:embarassed:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
5 years 11 months ago #40 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - Gaza

snowman wrote: I see the other nickname was never used, if it's his nickname. I personally don't think
it's another Gaza. Maybe he wanted to post something before I had a chat with him
and lifted his ban so he can apologize.

:embarassed:

I purposely never said anything about the coincidence and never assumed it was a double registration it but yep, it caught my eye too ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban Request - Gaza

Let me tell you something, Gaza, you didn't chose the right way to come in. You come, you take it haughtily, you show yourself arrogant enough, you are using a tone that i don't like, you are provocating admins a bit...

Others have try this way before you, and they're not here anymore to talk about it.

You should not do this way, you are nothing at =RpR= to do this way. You will not make a long time here this way, be sure..
5 years 11 months ago #42 by Gaza
Replied by Gaza on topic Unban Request - Gaza
Nikita..
You do not like my tone?
What can you do about it except ban me from the forum and your servers?
What could you do in person if I spoke to you in a way which does not please you?
Nothing at all, just walk away and ignore it, but you're safe there behind that keyboard so fire away..
Whatever your opinion of me is, it means nothing, for all I know you could be a 500lb slob sitting in a basement..so please, If I sound arrogant then perhaps read in a different context..
You are naive and seems like you have spent your life on the internet and trying to bully people on forums.
Sorry Pal.
  • Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)