× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request - Gaza

6 years 4 days ago #43 by Gaza
Replied by Gaza on topic Unban Request - Gaza
Hey Dickhead.
First of all I only said sorry so I can play a few more times in your servers as they are the only ones with people on them, but fuck it, I had a few games for old times sake, the game is dead and so is this "Clan" and so is you life you wanker..

The double registration was by me so I can post here after you banned me and tell you what a sorry little boy you are banning people for no reason.

As for my apology, that was a mistake, you are just some kind of weirdo who gets his kicks trying to be hard on a forum for a game with 10 players, I bet you bully teens on their social media pages also you fucking little coward.

The only one of you who seems to be a real person is Snowman, the rest of you have some issues and need to get a life, the game is dead, nobody gives a fuck about you or this stupid fucking clan..

NL You really need to wake up pull that pole out of your ass and lighten up, you have no Authority in the real world and in this retarded clan you are just a big fat bitch trying to throw you fat tits around at everyone, I am sure you are female, you sound like a woman going through menopause, so good luck with that Grandma.

Ban me from this retarded forum, as if I give a fuck you little homo.

Royal Para..lol what a bunch of retards.
The topic has been locked.
6 years 4 days ago #44 by Gaza

NL wrote:

snowman wrote: I see the other nickname was never used, if it's his nickname. I personally don't think
it's another Gaza. Maybe he wanted to post something before I had a chat with him
and lifted his ban so he can apologize.

:embarassed:

I purposely never said anything about the coincidence and never assumed it was a double registration it but yep, it caught my eye too ;)

6 years 4 days ago #45 by Gaza
Good work Sherlock, case closed.
What a retard you are.
6 years 4 days ago #46 by Gaza
Let me tell you something Nikita.
Get a life you fat ho.
6 years 4 days ago #47 by Gaza
Hey NL.
Kiss my arse you arrogant little bitch.
6 years 4 days ago #48 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - Gaza
Topic closed, Gaza banned (for life). I think we can all agree he deserved it.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
  • Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)