Some ideas for Brest map

9 years 10 months ago #7 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic Some ideas for Brest map

Nikita wrote:
Btw, i wonder why some 4ds scenes crash when i try to open them with 3ds max 2014 64 bits ?

you mean you try to import the Scene.4ds files with hdmaster's tools?

I think only scenes can be imported from maps which only have the Primary sector (landscape) and no other sector like inside buildings.

btw when I import them with GMAX, they don't crash, just don't load completely.

These are Africa2/6, Libya2/3, Normandy4 and maybe some more
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #8 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Some ideas for Brest map
Maybe add 10 enemy in place with keybox (enemy with mp44 and G43)and 3-4 snipers on towers,one tank on "biggate" and 5 SS office. Next on the fuel composition add two MG 42 position.On the radio ranger position add more guards (SS or not). On complex add more guards.

In the allied equipment add only silent sten and delisle,2-4 grenades,nife,binocle and cutters.

It's my ida for this map,i like play this map with silent gun. :love: I don't like "noob's" with BAR,garand ect. ;) ;)

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #9 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Some ideas for Brest map
Here 's by example a document about what was called "Festung Lorient". If wanted, i can provide the full translation.

Talking about the nazi AA means there, to seize well this aspect of things, there were at least 340 AA canons, among them 90 pieces were 75mm caliber at least... :gasp:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Feldmarshal

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #10 by Nikita

Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker wrote:

Nikita wrote:
Btw, i wonder why some 4ds scenes crash when i try to open them with 3ds max 2014 64 bits ?

you mean you try to import the Scene.4ds files with hdmaster's tools?

I think only scenes can be imported from maps which only have the Primary sector (landscape) and no other sector like inside buildings.

btw when I import them with GMAX, they don't crash, just don't load completely.

These are Africa2/6, Libya2/3, Normandy4 and maybe some more

Well, i just use the 3ds max basically, with the "import" command for non-native 3ds max format.

Here's by example what i got with Normandy1. There are several others maps with the same problem but i didn't make a list yet, i just start to experiment with the modding stuff... :undecided:

Some others 4ds files can be oppened without problems, using the same way. :undecided:
Attachments:

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #11 by Nikita

Feldmarshal wrote: Maybe add 10 enemy in place with keybox (enemy with mp44 and G43)and 3-4 snipers on towers,one tank on "biggate" and 5 SS office. Next on the fuel composition add two MG 42 position.On the radio ranger position add more guards (SS or not). On complex add more guards.

In the allied equipment add only silent sten and delisle,2-4 grenades,nife,binocle and cutters.

It's my ida for this map,i like play this map with silent gun. :love: I don't like "noob's" with BAR,garand ect. ;) ;)

Well, in fact, the garrison there was coastal artillery troops in a large majority, with black helmet and blue battledress. These troops didn't use MP44 nor G43. Maybe i'm wrong but AFAIK, in Brittany during WW2, only German paratroopers used the MP44.

9 years 10 months ago #12 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Some ideas for Brest map

Nikita wrote:

Feldmarshal wrote: Maybe add 10 enemy in place with keybox (enemy with mp44 and G43)and 3-4 snipers on towers,one tank on "biggate" and 5 SS office. Next on the fuel composition add two MG 42 position.On the radio ranger position add more guards (SS or not). On complex add more guards.

Well, in fact, the garrison there was coastal artillery troops in a large majority, with black helmet and blue battledress. These troops didn't use MP44 nor G43. Maybe i'm wrong but AFAIK, in Brittany during WW2, only German paratroopers used the MP44.

Ohh,sorry may be without mp44 and g43,but that was add more enemy to kill

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)