New CO-OP Maps

7 years 6 months ago #211 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic New CO-OP Maps

Zdenda wrote: Yo, Steff... do you wanna teach me how you work with Revenged with the minimaps and create/move Cps on maps? I would make new maps, but I simply don´t understand some of these new inventions :-). Would you have some time?

Hey m8,
I'll contact you this weekend on Skype.

Revenged can only handle some basic objects like only 1 background image for the map (in most mission the map is divided in a e.g 3x3 grid)
So most map.4ds don't run with Revenged. You first have to load a default map file and then adapt it.

About checkpoints you will need 3ds Max (2013 version or newer) and hdmaster's plugin (LS3D Editor.gup)
3ds Max Plugins
Other plugins are outdated.
To install you simply need to put the gup file into stdplugs folder of 3ds Max. Should be loaded automatically on start-up of Max.

So Revenged, 3ds Max with plugin installed, HD2 files extracted and we're good to go then. ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #212 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic New CO-OP Maps
What about tank models with slower turret rotation speed ? Or just use existing ones in new missions, I guess there are plenty to choose from, I dont know how many are there from Ted ?, I guess all from Ardennes1(Tanks).
I made Panther for Blitz and Tiger(winter version) for Liege.

The one who hesitates is lost !

7 years 6 months ago #213 by Zdenda
Replied by Zdenda on topic New CO-OP Maps
Sounds perfect! Thanks a lot m8! :-) Please let me know about the time.. perhaps its better evening hours on Sunday if you can. We can go though everything :-).

=°«{27th Armoured Tiger Ðivision}»°=

7 years 6 months ago #214 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic New CO-OP Maps
so sunday evening it is 8)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #215 by NL
Replied by NL on topic New CO-OP Maps

betteryouthanme:
Li3(Jailbreak) is ready for testing: download link

I tested Li3(Jailbreak). Nice mission, bit too easy at the start maybe because once you alert the guards it is easy to kill all soldiers coming to you from the building you spawn in. Encountered no problems except a bugged soldier at he flak truck at the start, his animation was frozen, shooting at me but with weapon still shouldered.

Oh and pink jeeps at the end. Should maybe call the mission "operation petticoat" ;)
Thanks, it was good fun! Good but hard map for realism andnot a map for Rambo's which I like ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:

6 years 9 months ago #216 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic New CO-OP Maps
Col. Bill Shaw :rofl:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)