New CO-OP Maps

7 months 2 weeks ago #493 by Tomoyo00
Replied by Tomoyo00 on topic New CO-OP Maps
Hello Stern,I created the server named Tomoyo.The map of Ad2(Liege V2)maybe had some bugs in my server,such as the enemy in the trench could shoot you under the ground.because I downloaded the map from one of the post in the forum,not in the formal new mission program(However,the objective can be finished in my test).Regarding to the item selection,I had changed the mpmaplist.txt to add some items of this map,it maybe damaged the mission....sorry...the reason why i changed items was to offer convenience for the players when playing this map....
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #494 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic New CO-OP Maps

...so yes someone somewhere has made checkponts for this mission..
i can not find this version.

If this version is public or its will be public then those checkpoints should be optional.
Because its kind of hard mission so any bug that can be avoided should be avoided.

The one who hesitates is lost !

7 months 1 week ago #495 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic New CO-OP Maps
I did not make these checkpoints  although my respect for the creator. I have an idea for Ardennes2... it might work for another context... we are in... Eritrea. I already made a desert / African version of the map. let's see...

6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #496 by Tomoyo00
I change the map of Li1(day), use the scene.4ds and tree.klz from Af6(Race),then the map emerges a interesting phenomenon,the enemy will show in the valley near the waterfall ,and they can airdrop from the sky,it is very exciting to fight with them in the valley,but this map is too big,when you shoot the enemy,the enemy in the sniperscope is too small.Therefore,i hope someone can change this map,it is a very interesting map,no cooperative for this map is a pity.

6 months 1 week ago #497 by Tomoyo00
This is the video from the modified map——Af6(airdrop)

6 months 1 week ago #498 by Tomoyo00
This is the download for the map named Af6(Airdrop),it is a unfinished map,because i don't know how to add the vehicle or objective to the map,if you know about this ,please help me to add it ,very thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/133hb_bOKTuyCZTkVsUPvR1Ot0iC2cEUB/view?usp=drive_link

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)