What's up at home today...?

6 years 9 months ago #1321 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What's up at home today...?
My balcony "garden" is slowly coming along.

Strawberries and one potato in the bucket, I just put one in to see what happens :)

Parisian carrots at the far end and two times paprika.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Damni, Maki, jacobston

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #1322 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic What's up at home today...?
Amazing colors in the Hunedoara castle, Flo :)
Jo, good luck for your new job. They got a honest guy and I bet a really good worker :gj:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 8 months ago #1323 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Another fool who doubtless trusted both Donald Trump and the Marseillaise motto "Aux armes, citoyens"...

The Rennes police has proceed yesterday at an individual's home to the seizure of a "collection" : 76 rifles, 24 handguns and 11 cutting weapons, most of them in full operational condition.

Just take a look, it seems to be Czech bunker map when i finish with it...
:rofl:

Credit : Ouest-France
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, ShayoX

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1324 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
Fuel oil pellets have been found on the beaches here since yesterday.

There have been no shipwrecks reported in recent days, the presence of this pollution on the beaches can only be explained by the deliberate act of a random Captain Bastard who gave an order of deaeration at sea, so much more practical and cheaper for the poor shipowner...

If i were Minister of Justice, i would make them eat their own shit, and in front of press cameras.

And i add, for the quick frightened in Bruxelles, they can keep their bullshit as " European regulations ", " rights of the defendant ", "presumption of innocence" and other nonsense and come here to clean the Breton beaches with their tongue... :devil:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, ShayoX

6 years 8 months ago #1325 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
I would just give you a rifle :D

"Straight and narrow is the path."

6 years 8 months ago #1326 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What's up at home today...?
And....I am unemployed again...
What a fucked up company that was. They needed five days to decide I was no match for the team...
Last wednesday I start the job:

-no network account, no phone number, no software accounts, no laptop, no security badge, no place to work.
-no introduction to the team
-no plan to help me learn the job / company
-no meeting with my supervisor / manager to discuss the needs of the helpdesk or strategy for quality improvement

The team itself was complaining about me from day one because "I was too bossy". All I did was ask them questions about their daily tasks and never said anything about how they worked and so on. When I asked about company policies like eating on the job or using smartphones on the job they said I was too "hard" even if I only asked about the policy and never said I was going "to change all that".

Never in my life did I experience something like this. The management only listened to the team and never even asked me a question, did not have a meeting with me or even gave me chance to adapt to the organization. Seems I was too much of a professional for this company...WTF.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)