What's up at home today...?

11 years 8 months ago #73 by Morty
Replied by Morty on topic What's up at home today...?
For me it is completely logical why these french pilots fly so extremely deep...

they are afraid of heights

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #74 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Roger that. If you try it, careful because the soundtrack is much longer as the video, so you have to synchronize it in order that the soundtrack and the video end at the same time, that's the problem.

I'm trying again with Myspace but this piece of sh... doesn't want to work :upset:

11 years 8 months ago #75 by Nikita

Morty wrote: For me it is completely logical why these french pilots fly so extremely deep...

they are afraid of heights

Right Morty ! They prefer crash themselves on the ground rather than on the mountains... :lol:

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #76 by Nikita

Fine Snow. I like very much the one from Le Luc at Aix-en-Provence, very nice landscapes. :gj:

EDIT : On your second video, Snow, we can see also another aspect about the missions of the ALAT : Periodically, some aircrafts were detached to the SAMU, the French civilian emergency medical rescue. :gj:

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #77 by Nikita

It's always with great pleasure that i watch these videos... Feeling about 28 years younger... :love:

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #78 by Nikita

On the Wiki article about the ALAT, that Snow provide the link, you can read that today, the ALAT suffer of some problems, mainly about tactical aircrafts and pilots training. That's true. Since some decades, the missions of the ALAT grown up, without the financial means for them. Understand, for some "great decision-makers", it's very much important to spend money to take care about the golden and cristal ceiling lights at the Elysée palace than to give to the armed forces the means for their missions... :upset:

Seriously, do we really need all that...? Is all that the so called "prestige of France"...?

Who knows, maybe the things will change the day when the presidential Puma will crash... :sarcy:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)