What are you cooking?

8 years 11 months ago #91 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What are you cooking?

Rs_Funzo wrote: Mate I noticed that ppl that jojned army or that went to work after school, many years ago, now they still work. Ppl that joined university instead to go work (like me) now are unemployed. For this reason I say that if I had been smarter, I would have joined army or I would have gone ork to a factory, instead of go to university. This is Italy, today. Graduated guys have to emigrate, and ignorants are working.

Time to dumb down your resume ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #92 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What are you cooking?
Btw, is that you in the avatar?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 11 months ago #93 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic What are you cooking?
No Snow, that's not me.
Italian Army became a volunteer army in 2005, with the males born in 1986. But until 2005, in Italy there was the conscription for 10 months for males older than 18. No one wanted to be a soldier, because there were a lot of jobs and economic situation was better. For this reason it was very easy to become a soldier or a policeman: after those 10 months, you had just to put a signature and you'd have been a soldier forever. I didn't do not even those 10 months because I went to university, and if you were a student you could not join the obligatory conscription. Now my soldiers/policeman friends get 1.300/1.400 euro a month and I and many and many other graduated guys are unemployed. I have a lot of friends that got a degree and they get 7-800 euro a month because they had to accept the 1st job they found. The situation is critic here.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #94 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic What are you cooking?

Btw, is that you in the avatar?

Could you please not use my personal life in your posts? Especially when I'm not even taking any part in this conversation?
Thank you

Check out my photos on Pixelfed

8 years 11 months ago #95 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic What are you cooking?
I was just explaining to Snow how it worked conscription in Italy, Dan. I was not refering to you...I don't know your life, I don't want and especially I won't write it here and anywhere else :nod:

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 11 months ago #96 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic What are you cooking?
I was not referring to your post. I should have quoted Snowman's post. Sorry about that.

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)