Movies & Series

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #241 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Movies & Series
Let's make it clear : I don't find any excuse to someone who meet the SS. Point.

They were volunteers, they chose to meet this corp, they fully agreed to the nazi doctrine. If not, they just didn't have a place in this corp.

They knew all of the nazi doctrine, they totally agreed with it and they were volunteers to defend it. Far before the beginning of WW2, the SS was already that : The pretorian guard of the nazi regime. We don't talk here about a soldier taken in his home to go fight. SS were on the bad side, on the side of mass murders, on the side of the aryan racial supremacy, on the side of the "crappy Jewish" and of the Russian "untermensh". And they chose this side.

No one will make me pour a single tear for them. Neither here nor elsewhere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #242 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Movies & Series
I'm sure that you're s good guy, Serkses. But I noticed that a lot of ppl from Eastern Europe, especially young ppl, sympathize for Nazis or simply "justify" nazi war crimes. Maybe because Eastern European Countries suffered more under Communist period than under Nazi occupation, and for this reason they hate more Communists than Nazi-fascists. In my opinion, Nazis and Communists were both criminals . But I repeat, it's not your case, Serkses.

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 1 month ago #243 by Serkses
Replied by Serkses on topic Movies & Series
Funzo :)
In Poland like in all countries we have some nazis, communists etc. for me its normal, they live around me. But of course we are a democration country so we have lots of "normal" people. I think its more than 80%. And specially young peoples in Poland its "Korwinist's", its people very democration who want a free live without any rules.

9 years 1 month ago #244 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Movies & Series
Yeah mate, nazis are everywhere... :(

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 1 week ago #245 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Movies & Series

Today I watch the 1990's movie Memphis Belle. Unexpectedly good movie :gj:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 11 months ago #246 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Movies & Series
Great classics are eternal. It is always with emotion that I saw again this movie with this magnificent piece of Samuel Barber:adagio for strings :love:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

• Xiadz birthday is in 10 days (27)