What's up at home today...?

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1483 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
I don't see the hammer :beat: :rofl:

Btw, by motorized stands, do you mean they are going to spin your fairy models
or open up and come out of the box? :nod:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1484 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Well, here's a part of the stuff. All of these parts are recycled, coming from printers, scanners, cd/dvd drives, floppy drives, etc... Also one motor comes from an old turntable. I'm planning to re-use this in order to built motorised rotating supports for displaying the fairies inside their showcases, something inspired by this or this or this (look at the prices... :gasp: ). Also the glass for the showcases is recycled, and this glass is perfect, straight cut, no scratches, ready to use. I don't want to know how much i'll have to pay for it at the diy shop... It's crazy what people throw away sometimes...

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, jacobston, ShayoX

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1485 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What's up at home today...?
Damn, I have this bird house since last year and I didn't see anything happen in the past months so I thought it was unoccupied. Today I open the side to watch and I saw a beautiful nest with a tit on it. Of course I completely disturbed it and flew off, I hope mama tit comes back and I didn't spoil it :( Sorry nature...

Edit: pffeew, I just saw her come back and get in again.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Maki, jacobston, ShayoX

5 years 11 months ago #1486 by NL
Replied by NL on topic What's up at home today...?
The tit's eggs hatched so papa and mama tit are working non-stop to feed the offspring.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Damni, Maki, jacobston, ShayoX

5 years 11 months ago #1487 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic What's up at home today...?
"Mentality overcomes quality!"

Team leaders should think about that...

It’s the motto of the coach of the local football team. Team barely managed to stay in the second league today. There is no reason to be proud of this, having recently played in the premier league.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, ShayoX

5 years 11 months ago #1488 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?

Serious demonstration today at the Lorient fishing port. After the economic dismissal of six dockers, following the liquidation of their employer, the KSI company, about 250 dockers came from several French ports, as Nantes-Saint-Nazaire, La Rochelle, Saint-Malo, Fos-sur-Mer, Rouen, le Havre, to support their colleagues. The point is that the handling and sorting of the fish is for now managed by interim workers, so the dockers argue that there is still job here. The problem is that they can't be hired by the SEM Lorient-Keroman, manager of the fishing port, as the direction claim that's it's illegal because, as law says, only a handling company is allowed to hire dockers. A company of CRS (French riot police), about 70 policemen, is standing by. Wait and see...

Credit : Ouest France
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)