Lutsip LS3D Editor

2 years 10 months ago #61 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Lutsip LS3D Editor
I had a similar problem and it is associated with different versions of the game, I put on the Steam version and it did not work correctly.

Flo helped me, here is his version of the game on the links on the google drive, try it and maybe it will help you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aT4gXdg2xSPvzI9MjdgWWF6oocCh4yw5 - H&D2
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z0J3AMWQoo1mmoiDLNyPQdkewVhU0Fcf - SabreSquardon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #62 by FlashX
Replied by FlashX on topic Lutsip LS3D Editor
Lutsip LS3D Editor 1.1.2 is out now!

Changelog:
  • DTA archives quick load and fast access
  • Missing 3D model files crash fix
  • Non-parent scene object export fix
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Winters, ShayoX, Stompinidus, culticaxe, Tomoyo00

8 months 3 weeks ago #63 by Tomoyo00
Replied by Tomoyo00 on topic Lutsip LS3D Editor
HI,FlashX.I want to use the Lutsip LS3D Editor to edit the map in HD2,but After the Lutsip loading DTA from HD2,it can't open any bin file in the HD2.If I try to open the scene2.bin from the game,the Lutsip will be shut down automatically and no reaction for the game.Therefore I search the method in the forum for hoping to solve this problem.

8 months 2 weeks ago #64 by FlashX
Replied by FlashX on topic Lutsip LS3D Editor
Hello. So I suppose all DTAs are loaded just fine and you see the files inside them; you can't open any of them nonetheless, right? You also mentioned that the scene2.bin you tried was from the original game. I'm sure that all of them can be opened just fine.

Nevertheless I still don't completely understand what you mean by "no reaction for the game".

Here are some tips for you.Try to disable the DTA loading feature in settings. Thus you will have to extract all the game files and put them to some local directory. Then try to open any of the scene2.bin and check if your problems persist. Also make sure the Lutsip's .exe file has the required privileges to access the files.

Thank you for trying Lutsip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomoyo00

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)